Add your activities to Hoop in minutes
Reach New Families Easy, Free Setup Build Your BrandAlready have an account? Sign In
Reach New Families
Over 700,000 families trust Hoop to discover new things to do. Hoop for Organisers brings your activities to this audience.
Easy, Free Setup
Manage your own activity listings, timetables, pricing and more
Build Your Brand
Get beautiful, mobile friendly activity pages families love to share
What Organisers are Saying About Hoop
- Amelia Boo Stories@AmeliaBooStory • Nov 3Big thanks @Hoop for spreading the word about our interactive story classes. A great app and easy to navigate.
- Jennifer David@Debutots_Jen • Oct 31Thanks @Hoop for showing details of our #childrensclasses. A mum called at 09:30 after using your app, she was in my class at 10:55!
- GGPC@GGPCLondon • Oct 15A big THANK YOU to @Hoop for advertising today’s Family Craft Morning, loads of families had lots of messy fun #thankyou #family
Loved by 700,000+ families
Must-Have App For Parents
Seriously, tell every parent you know
Such a great app for planning quality time with your kids
Best App For Parents
Saved me so much time and hassle
As seen in
- The Times
- Daily Mail
“Hoop your way to parenting glory!”
What are the guidelines for Hoop listings?
We want to list every family friendly activity, but there are a couple of guidelines we stick to:
- It has to be fun for the whole family and suitable for children between 0 and 11 years old. Sorry, we don’t list events that are just for parents!
- We want the app to be a really useful resource for families so we require complete information about dates, timings, location and pricing.
- Families using Hoop get a unique view of ‘what’s on’ based on the age of their kids. This is why we’ll always ask for the age suitability of an activity. It’s not possible for us to list activities that stream on skill level instead of age.
- We’re not currently listing activities if there are any extra costs like membership, uniform, insurance or a charge to gain access to a venue (‘free with admission’). We're working on a good way to display this information on the app and so hope to be able to list these activities soon.
How can I get my activities featured as ‘Hoop Picks’?
We determine ‘Hoop Picks’ by weighing up lots of factors including location, activity popularity and the filters a Hoop user has set. It’s not possible to ensure your activity appears as a ‘Hoop Pick’ but to give it the best chance, be sure to follow our tips below.
What makes a good activity listing?
- Attach a picture. A great image can capture the imagination of a parent looking to try something new for the first time. The best images are colourful and give a snapshot of what a family could expect from attending your activity. We require a landscape image with a minimum resolution of 500 x 375 pixels.
- Include as much information as you can. Families are put off attending if they can’t tell how long an activity will run for or how much it’ll cost them.
- Keep your listings us up to date. If your activity changes date or time, it’s important to sign in and update it to avoid disappointing attendees. Any edits you make will update on the app straight away.