Add your activities to Hoop in minutes
Reach New Families Easy, Free Setup Build Your BrandAlready have an account? Sign In
Reach New Families
Over 200,000 families trust Hoop to discover new things to do. Hoop for Organisers brings your activities to this audience.
Easy, Free Setup
Manage your own activity listings, timetables, pricing and more
Build Your Brand
Get beautiful, mobile friendly activity pages families love to share
What Organisers are Saying About Hoop
- Amelia Boo Stories@AmeliaBooStory • Nov 3Big thanks @Hoop for spreading the word about our interactive story classes. A great app and easy to navigate.
- Jennifer David@Debutots_Jen • Oct 31Thanks @Hoop for showing details of our #childrensclasses. A mum called at 09:30 after using your app, she was in my class at 10:55!
- GGPC@GGPCLondon • Oct 15A big THANK YOU to @Hoop for advertising today’s Family Craft Morning, loads of families had lots of messy fun #thankyou #family
Families Love Hoop
Must-Have App For Parents
Seriously, tell every parent you know
Such a great app for planning quality time with your kids
Best App For Parents
Saved me so much time and hassle
As seen in
- The Telegraph
- Huffington Post
- Evening Standard
- The Sunday Times
What are the guidelines for Hoop listings?
Hoop’s goal is to list every family friendly activity but there are a couple of guidelines we stick to:
- It has to be fun for the whole family and suitable for children aged somewhere between 0 and 11 years.
- We must be able to offer Hoop users clear, accurate information regarding your activities including dates, timings, location and pricing.
- We should be able to apply an age classification to the activity. This means we’re not able to add classes that stream children by skill level instead of age.
- There should be no ‘hidden costs’ associated with attending the activity. We are not currently listing activities if there is: a required membership fee on top of the class price; a required investment in a uniform or insurance to take part; a charge to gain access to the venue, exclusive of the activity (i.e. ‘free with admission’).
- If you belong to or represent a franchise then please contact us directly to discuss how we might be able to add and manage your activities most effectively.
- Hoop only accepts activities in certain parts of the UK. See where we cover.
How can I get my activities featured as ‘Hoop Picks’?
The activities featured in “Hoop Picks” are algorithmically chosen based on a number of factors including a user’s location and the activity popularity. To give your activity the best chance be sure to follow our activity listing tips below.
What makes a good activity listing?
- Attach a picture. A great image can capture the imagination of a parent looking to try something new for the first time. The best images are colourful and give a snapshot of what a family could expect from attending your activity. We require a landscape image (min 500 x 375 px).
- Include as much information as you can. Families are put off attending if they can’t tell how long an activity will run for or how much it’ll cost them.
- Keep us up to date. If your activity changes date or time, it’s important to let us know so we can avoid disappointing potential attendees. We can make the changes straight away.