How can I add my activity to Hoop?
Over 600,000 families trust Hoop to discover new things to do. Adding your activity to Hoop is easy, free, and it only takes a few minutes once you have a Hoop for Organisers account.
Get started with Hoop for Organisers
My events are already on Hoop, do I need to update them myself?
Yes! The Hoop team scours the web to find family friendly activities but we’ll never know your business as well as you do. Hoop for Organisers lets you manage changes to your timetable, add images and build mobile friendly pages that families love to share.
Learn more about Hoop for Organisers
What are the guidelines for Hoop listings?
Hoop’s goal is to list every family friendly activity but there are a couple of guidelines we stick to:
- The activity should be suitable for children between 0 and 11 years with a recommended age range provided.
- We’re not able to add activities that are streamed by skill level instead of age
- Information should be clear and complete - we require the full location, dates, timings and pricing for every activity we list
- There should be no ‘additional costs’ to attend an activity such as membership fees, uniforms, insurance or any venue access charges (exclusive of the activity itself)
- We do not list activities where adults are the primary audience. This includes those that offer healthcare support to new families
- We do not list activities which are religiously orientated
- If you belong to or represent a franchise then please contact us directly to discuss how we might be able to add and manage your events most effectively
How can I get my activities featured in ‘Hoop Picks’ / ‘Not to be Missed’?
It’s not possible to choose to be included in these lists - the activities featured in ‘Hoop Picks’ and ‘Not to be Missed’ are algorithmically determined based on a number of factors including a user’s location and the activities’ popularity.